We are excited to partner with Deloitte in their search for five (5) Analyst/Consultants to work in their various teams from our community of talented autistic candidates.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders.
We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We are proud to have been recognised for our efforts in inspiring change and accelerating progress – check out our careers site for recent recognition in this space.
Deloitte is looking for candidates with a great mix of skills to work in these roles and in any of these teams.
- Analyst/Consultant Cloud Engineering
- Analyst/Consultant Managed Services Team
- Analyst/Consultant Platform Engineer
- Analyst/Consultant Quality Engineer
The ideal candidates would be passionate about solving challenging problems for our customers, thinking about modern cloud technology and how we can bring the best solutions to the table.
Attire: No allocated uniform, we suggest either business attire or casual business attire when coming into the office / going to the client site.
Social interaction: there is some face-to-face social interaction within the Deloitte team and within the client environments. The teams use Slack and Teams (messaging systems) to talk as well.
Flexibility: Deloitte encourages a flexible working culture. There is flexibility in choosing the hours that you work. If you have appointments or prefer to work during certain times of the day, Deloitte offers flexibility around your working hours. There is flexibility around working location, many of our team work from home, client site and in the office.
Professional Development: Deloitte supports professional development very well, with a Buddy and Coach structure everyone is paired with a manager level or higher Career Coach who provides one on one assistance to guide and suggest pathways to explore, to be the best you can be. Deloitte also supports/funds technical certification directly relating to career pathways.
Benefits of working at Deloitte
Some of our benefits include:
- Flexible work arrangements – work in a way that suits you best with our 9 different types of Flex options
- Global opportunities – for the travel bugs out there!
- Career breaks for up to 12 months – for study, travel, volunteering, or personal interests Salary packing including novated car leasing Reimbursements for professional development Paid professional memberships
- Discounted health insurance
- Gym discounts – Fitness First, Xtend Barre, HealthPass… the list goes on!
- Technology discounts – from Apple, HP, Lenovo, Windows… the list goes on!
- Banking, finance and well-being program discounts
- Exclusive leisure travel discounts – access corporate rates for hotels and insurance
- Salary packaging – to suit your personal and financial circumstances
- Pay for performance incentives – your hard work won’t go unnoticed Superannuation with ethical investment options
About the role
Analyst/Consultants: up to 5 roles available in Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane
Permanent, on-going roles. Full time (negotiable). Flexible working available.
Salary levels are banded and are dependent on experience.
Deloitte offers a hybrid model of working. Working from home is available to all staff. Some projects may require working at client sites.
The roles are available in the following locations:
- Brisbane: Level 23/123 Eagle St, Brisbane City QLD 4000
- Sydney: Level 9/225 George St, Sydney NSW 2000
- Melbourne: 477 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
To apply for these roles, these things are essential:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a diagnosis of autism (including autism spectrum disorder; Asperger’s Syndrome; Autistic Disorder or PDD-NOS).
- Ability to gain a Security Clearance is a requirement and includes being an Australian Citizen.
- Proof of vaccination for entry into the office premises.
- Must live within a daily commutable distance to one of the Deloitte offices (Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne)
These things are important to have:
- Self-motivated, problem-crushing attitude
- You’re a team player and you just want to build solutions that work
- You might have a qualification in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, but not essential
- better understand the requirements of the roles they are competing for to assess if they are the right opportunities for them
- meet team members and managers throughout the process
- connect with others who have previously gained employment via this program
- demonstrate through practical assessments and activities their motivation and suitability for the available roles over a patient process
- ‘show’ what they can do (not just tell someone what you can do)
Please Note: All applications must go through Specialisterne Australia. Our partner employers do not handle applications directly for these opportunities.
Before you can apply for jobs through the Specialisterne Australia jobs portal, you must first register with us as an eligible candidate. You only need to do this once. Register using the form below, or by clicking here: Register with Specialisterne Australia
Already registered with Specialisterne Australia?
Existing candidates already registered can quickly apply for jobs at the candidate portal. If you have already registered and have an account: Click here to login at the candidate portal
A member of our team will check your eligibility, and you will then be sent a link to complete an online registration form with Specialisterne Australia. After you have completed your registration form, you will be sent a link to the candidate portal to upload supporting documents and apply for our jobs.
If you have already registered as an eligible candidate with Specialisterne Australia and have an account, you can login to the Specialisterne Australia candidate jobs portal to quickly apply for the jobs or opportunities you are most interested in. A link to the candidate portal is contained in the form provided on this page below.
- Evidence of an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) diagnosis. Evidence could be a Diagnostic Assessment or a letter from a treating medical practitioner.
- Proof of Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residence Visa*. Accepted documents are one of the following:
- Australian Birth Certificate
- Current Australian Passport
- Certificate of Australian Citizenship
- Permanent Residency Visa in Australia (excluding bridging visas)*
* please check individual role requirements for Citizenship requirmements